TERMS & CONDITIONS
DIGIVIVE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as the “DSPL”) IS THE OWNER AND OPERATOR OF A WEBSITE NAMED ____ AND PROVIDES VARIED SERVICES ON, FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. BY PROVIDING CONTENT, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
- 1. CONTEST TIMING: The contest submission period begins at ______ on _________2015 and ends at _______on ________ 2015 (“Contest Period”). The Videos will be evaluated and judged between _______2015 and __________2015. The result will be declared on _______2015.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY: Prizes in the contest will be awarded to the best video, as deemed by the panel of judges, submitted by an individual or a team. Employees working in Digivive or having interest in it of any nature whatsoever are not eligible to win contest prizes.
- 3. TO PARTICIPATE:During the Contest Period, log on to _____________________ and follow the online instructions to complete the submission form. Upload your video (“Submission”) to the website and provide name and short description of the video in the designated area of the submission form and also select the type of video. To upload your Submission, it is essential that you must have an account with the website.
To sign up for a free account, visit __________ website and follow the online instructions for registration.
YOUR SUBMISSION MUST ALSO:
- Be __ minute or less in duration.
- Be of size of __mb or less
- Comply with these Official Rules and the guidelines as stated herein below.
- 4. CONTENT GUIDELINES: Submitter shall not provide content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, promotes violence, is invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a DSPL official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. DSPL reserves the right to and will, monitor or screen Submissions prior to posting them to the website and Video Contest webpage.
By Submission, you agree that your Submission may be posted on websites, in DSPL’s sole discretion. DSPL has no obligation to use or post any Submission you submit. By providing a content, the submitter grants to DSPL, an exclusive, perpetual, transferable license to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any or all portions of the Submissions in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose. Submissions that are not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein or are not received during the Contest Period will be ineligible.
- (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- (b) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- (d) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses without permission;
- (e) contain copyrighted content owned by third parties other than the submitter without permission;
- (f) contain content embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; and
- (g) depict, and cannot itself be in, a violation of any law.
By submitting, the Submitter warrant and represent that it:
- (a) is your or your team's original work,
- (b) has not been previously published,
- (c) has not received previous awards,
- (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- (e) that you/your team have obtained permission from a person who is used in the Submission or whose name, likeness or voice is used in the Submission, if any, and
- (f) that publication of the Submission via various media including online posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights. Any such Submitter will indemnify and hold harmless DSPL and its affiliates from any claims to the contrary.
Any Submission that, in the sole opinion of DSPL, is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible. Incomplete, illegible, false, deceptive or garbled Submissions are not eligible.
Immediately after submission, whole Submission become the sole property of DSPL, and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting, you agree that your Submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place DSPL under any obligation, that DSPL is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Submission on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Submission, DSPL does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to DSPL, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- 5. PRIZE DETAILS: Upon due review by the Submission Review Team of the Submission and selection thereafter the selected Submission will be uploaded and will be telecasted LIVE on nexGTv under SPOTLIGHT section. The submitter shall also be able to monetize from the Submission once it is uploaded and displayed on nexGTv on the basis of number of viewers of the submission.
- 6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by DSPL or parties donating prizes resulting from Submission in the contest in or attempt to participate in the contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the contest. No responsibility or liability whatsoever is assumed by DSPL for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the contest:
- (a) hardware or software errors;
- (b) faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems;
- (c) errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers;
- (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions;
- (e) failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received;
- (f) lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions;
- (g) inaccessibility of the website in whole or in part for any reason;
- (h) traffic congestion on the Internet or the website;
- (i) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or
- (j) destruction of any aspect of the contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the contest.
DSPL are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of submissions or votes or the tabulating of votes, the announcement of the prizes or in any contest-related materials. Please note that use of website is at user’s own risk. DSPL is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the contest. Should any portion of the contest be, in DSPL’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of SDSU, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or uploading of submissions, DSPL reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest, and select the winners from eligible submissions received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by DSPL.
- 7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the contest, Submitter agrees (and agree to confirm in writing)
- (a) to release DSPL from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Submitter's participation in the contest; and
- (b) Submitter waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages. If a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize(s) may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.