DSPL does not spam or sell / lease its user information to third parties.
The “Content Provider” means an individual, company, partnership or any other legal entity who has registered with DSPL to provide videos and other related details.
Registration: In order to register as a Content Provider, one must provide information about itself including name, email, contact number, state, city, pincode, website URL, and any other information desired by DSPL through the website or through any other method.
Internet communication protocol information: The communication standards of the Internet industry transmit the IP address of Content Provider’s computer, the IP address of Content Provider’s Internet Service Provider, various attributes of Content Provider’s computer such as operating system, resolution and browser software, and the date and time of Content Provider’s various requests for pages on DSPL. DSPL file logging system automatically logs all of this information in its log files for its analysis.
Sharing of information with third parties: DSPL takes Content Provider’s privacy very seriously. DSPL will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide Content Provider’s personally identifiable information to any third parties unless it is to carry out Content Provider’s instructions and to provide specific services.
Email and text communications: DSPL generally communicates or shares announcement with Content Provider through the email that was specified at the time of registration. The email addresses are never shared with anybody outside DSPL.
Please note that these email communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers; however, DSPL does not provide Content Provider’s personal information or emails to any of the advertisers; we just include the advertising banners they provide us in the emails that we send. As always Content Provider can opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements.
Partnering with others:DSPL might partner with other online services to offer a combined service. Whenever we offer such combined services any personal information is passed along to the partner and the consent is considered to be provided to such sharing of the personal information.
Disclosures required by law: It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims as and when required.
Content Provider can review the personal information provided to DSPL and make any desired changes to the information, at any time by contacting DSPL through the website.
• Content Provider contributions must be civil and tasteful and must not be malicious or designed to offend. Use of swear-words or profanity is strictly prohibited.
• Do not refer to the personality of other participants or attack an individual's character or personally insult another member. Do not use the network to harass, threaten or verbally abuse or intimidate anyone, or behave in any manner that would cause annoyance or distress to other members.
• Content Provider may not insult or defame the site, including any of its employees, moderators or freelancers. Content Provider may not post the contents (in part or whole) of any email that Content Provider may receive from any DSPL employee(s) and / or moderator.
• Please be sure before Content Provider divulges the details of its identity or personal information in the form.
• Content Provider is not permitted to collect or distribute personal data concerning other members at any time.
• A Content Provider must not impersonate another member.
Providing copyrighted material as a whole or in part on DSPL without explicit permission from the copyright owner shall be deemed to infringe on the copyright. DSPL reserves the right to immediately delete such material without prior permission / consultation from the provider of such material. If Content Provider suspect that any information submitted to DSPL is copyright protected and has been used fraudulently, please contact us immediately or send us an email through registered email address.
Safety guidelines: DSPL is always reaching out to a wider audience by showcasing the best of our member contributions. However, in doing so, we will not allow to be transmitted anything that we think could be potentially endangering or is inflammatory or embarrassing to anyone. It also helps Content Providers to be aware of certain things in the interest of their safety.
• Content Provider is reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they submit to DSPL online or through any other medium. In particular, Content Provider may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and / or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims made by them.
• DSPL does not endorse the opinions expressed by the Content Provider.
• If any Content Provider fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, DSPL reserves the right to terminate the registration of the Content Provider and / or delete all their information (either temporarily or permanently) from the log, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the Content Provider.
Registration as a Content Provider at any time past or present and use of the DSPL website and all its product / service offerings will be deemed as acceptance of the above rules. DSPL's decision on all matters is final and binding on its members. Legal jurisdiction for all disputes shall be the courts of New Delhi, India.